1. The operator of CNC vertical lathe must be familiar with the performance, structure and CNC system of the vertical lathe, and work with a certificate. It is forbidden to use the equipment beyond its performance.
2. After the main motor is started, first check whether the lubricating oil pump works normally through the oil window at the head of the bed, and inject oil to each lubricating point.
3. Before starting the main shaft, it is necessary to check whether the speed change handle of the main shaft box is in the correct position, and then test the machine, with the speed from low to high.
4. Before processing the product, it is necessary to check whether the big carriage and the middle carriage of the machine tool are at the origin, and confirm that the processing procedure is correct before processing the product.
5. After finishing the work every day and cleaning the vertical lathe, the big carriage and the middle carriage must return to the original point. After confirming that they are correct, the power supply of the Taiwan CNC vertical lathe can be turned off.
6. When the CNC vertical lathe is working, it is strictly forbidden for workers to cross the post, so as to avoid accidents caused by the failure of the CNC system or the loosening of the workpiece.
7. The operator of the CNC vertical lathe must inform the technicians to change the program before changing it, so as to avoid the program out of control. When loading and unloading the workpiece or leaving the vertical lathe, the operator must stop the operation of the main motor.
8. Implement the post-shift maintenance and oiling system, and remove the engine oil of the large and small carriage before turning the workpiece to prevent the iron powder from sticking to the track and causing damage to the track.
9. In case of failure or accident of CNC vertical lathe, cut off the power supply, protect the site, report to the relevant personnel in time, and deal with it according to the company's rules.